Silicon Shine not only leaves your motorcycle looking factory fresh, but it also acts as an amazing friction reducer for suspension parts and reduces dirt adhesion. Spray it onto your fork stanchions and rear shocks to reduce resistance for a silky smooth, World Cup performance.
The proprietary formula is available in a 500ml aerosol canister and works perfectly well on all metal, carbon fiber, and plastic or rubber parts. It’s also safe to use on paintwork & clear coat.
- Protects and leaves a sparkling shine on metal, plastic, carbon and rubber parts
- Silicon formula prevents grime build up on treated surfaces
- Cuts down on future cleaning and maintenance
- Repels water and atmospheric pollutants
- MSRP: $15
- Landing Page: https://us.muc-off.com/products/silicon-shine
Directions for use:
- Shake can to activate silicon formula
- Spray Silicon Shine on clean surface
- Avoid spraying on to bike’s tire treads and braking surfaces
- Using a microfibre cloth, buff the surface to leave a dry, sparkling shine